Tuesday 12 February 2008

29th December

DP 363

Oooh, look at that red!

I love this drawing; the simplicity and the colour make me very happy and I may have to do a larger version just for myself. I don't bother framing and displaying all that much of my work, although there's still a fair amount of it around the house, but sometimes I make something that I know I want to keep and this is definitely one of those. Of course, I know that I'll probably never be able to capture the same energy and feeling but I don't mind giving it a go. I never do exact copies of things but I've always worked in series so making different versions of things doesn't bother me.


Posted: 11.55pm on 29.12.07
Returned: 2.1.07

6 comments:

Cally said...

A glorious red indeed. Finally catching up on your last drawings and of course, I love them. I like how the end one looks like closed eyes, very fitting, yet also plant like. This red one is my favourite from this week.

Adam said...

hey great drawings

RGrantham said...

great idea, love the creativity, cheers, Rebecca

Stencil Art said...

Hi,
I know you will make the best of your art picture. Interesting photos.
thanks....

mae said...

interesting !
very unique and creative your such a talented i like the glorious red keep it up and god bless


----
http://www.printplace.com/local/chicago-envelopes.aspx

mae said...

interesting !
very unique and creative your such a talented i like the glorious red keep it up and god bless


Envelope