Monday 9 April 2007

24th March

DP 83

This envelope gets the prize for being the stupidest posting experience yet. It was posted in Stirling, while I was at my aunt's wedding. I'd had a couple of drinks and a meal at the reception before deciding that I really should go and post my envelope before I forgot.

So I set off, whilst slightly drunk, to find a post box in a place that I don't know - not sure that I recommend this! It took me about half an hour to find one and I spent most of the time talking to my partner on my mobile phone, making him laugh with my indignant drunken observations, which mostly concerned the dire lack of post boxes in Stirling. I did eventually make it back to the wedding but it was definitely the most entertaining posting experience so far.

Posted: 10.27pm on 24.3.07
Returned: 28.3.07

No comments: